Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thoughts while doing the dishes...

- - - - - - - - - -

All those things that used to seem so very important, quite simply, are not important at all.  So many of those things to which I wouldn't give a second thought, are some of the most important things in life.

I once thought I knew everything; I have since learned how vast my ignorance truly is.  There is indeed a strength, a rich value in this knowledge.  It brings humility.

The world used to be the background in front of which my life took place.  Now it is the very life into which I am drawn.  Life is so much more rich and beautiful than I ever could have imagined.  It is vast and mysterious; it is bright and glorious.  Why could I not see it before?

Gloria Deo!

- - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment